Sunday, May 17, 2009

Guane Gitu???

2day sunday morning sunny but unexpected in evening raining. Weather jus like or life many thing is unexpected.. example: i thought i need to stay in the merang suria camp for 80 days but now i was release myself from the jail(merang suria camp). But my pretty hair get cut already in the camp kecai doh.. Hope my hair can grow faster la.



In the evening i take the yayasan thing to MCA to get signature but i dunno when i can get the letter bak cos the goverment do thing u know la.. wat also can man man lai 1.. The PLKN also sohai 1.. Nia MA my money 1 month more le still din bank in to me, say 1 month bank in 1 time now wanna in 2nd month le the 1st month money still no bank in. PLKN really good in talk cock, i rasa i wan complain doh.



At nite, about 9 something when i was playing games while my dad taking his dinner. Suddenly he ask me whether i had renew my IC or not. Of course not yet la cos i think after my bufday jus go and renew plus now botak not smart. How know i get i dad kan i betul betul blur lo jus 2 digits dissapear from my IC then i get Kan semacam.. Hinz!!! But i relaxs onli cos i bo rasa, so 2 moro or the day after 2moro i will go renew my IC if not i need to hear my dad say jesus le..

1 comment:

  1. hey guy . h0w y0u f0und get my bl0g ?
    anyway thanks y0ur 0pini0n =)

    ReplyDelete